Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Thursday 18 October 2018

Thug life

Thug life

Homo wearing a purple chain.
He seems  so fucking insane
Nah nah all ghettos don't have brain.
Gay gay my dick is like train
Come on""bitch have it
Nigga rules::don't read
Oh oh ok""come on man
What's than?
In this world have only hoes who wants small dick
Nah bish those makes me sick
Bish lemme""show u my trick
Show me quick.
See my big boob
Nah bish I need more improve
Now topic  number three
Homo says pay me ma sex fee
Nah homo nah homo
Get a life
Ur body ain't my type
Home says  get fine
I says come with  cocaine.
Ehhh bish says as u wish eh.
Baby u r crossing my limit
Nah bish I need red meat
Bish says Come on why you have  chains and knife
I says bish I have thug life I have a thug type being dope is my type""drinking redbull''drinking hype.
I have thug life
Bish says whatta you donn wanna loose
I says my Gucci shoes
Ah homo
Chapter five 
Bish mode is survive
We niggas ain't alive
We niggas  don't  fuck wife
Aye aye bish
Don't be a  catfish
Homo says your wish
i hug others wife
Because I have thug life
Njkl njkl njkl
Fuck hell come on
Fuck jail be alone
Now wear apron
Make some pupcorn and give it my mouth
Go t right south bish Atlanta... Come on have fun jkljkl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drugs

Fuck love fuck love.  I just want some xan.  My bitch yeah she my plug my bitch yeah she can fix. I want some fucking xan like abraelix Is t...