Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Sunday 7 October 2018

Guitar

I want someone to make me happy

But my face is creepy. 

But I ain't sad

And I ain't mad

I know I am best 

I don't care the rest

But the one whom I care 

The one whom I want in nightmare

But she cheated my heart

I feel like a dry desert

I don't need alert

I m just crying I m crying I m just crying cuz of her I m crying I m crying

 I am crying soo far

I am playing guitar

I am looking at the star

I m playing guitar

In the heaven, 

I m driving my car

I am playing guitar

I feel like I m dead

But I aint afraid I ain't afraid I ain't afraid. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drugs

Fuck love fuck love.  I just want some xan.  My bitch yeah she my plug my bitch yeah she can fix. I want some fucking xan like abraelix Is t...