Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Thursday 18 October 2018

Drugs

Fuck love fuck love. 

I just want some xan. 

My bitch yeah she my plug

my bitch yeah she can fix.

I want some fucking xan like abraelix

Is there any whiskey chocolates

I want some drugs like accolates

My bitch is dating with classmate

Another bitch gave me some aclovate. 

Seven seven fifty nine

Heaven yours xans mine

In the road I see some hoes talking  about savage

Another bitch says I love avage

Fuck fuck bitch in the college

I just some  hoes who gave me xam for extraA bitch gave arixtra

For finding some drugs I am on the desert

I saw a hoe wearing a gucci shirt. 

Bitch ask after xan what you like

I say surely its nike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drugs

Fuck love fuck love.  I just want some xan.  My bitch yeah she my plug my bitch yeah she can fix. I want some fucking xan like abraelix Is t...