Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Sunday 7 October 2018

Tears

I feel like I am alone 
I am just in my phone 
I am going to make her mine
Her heart is my peace sign 
Do you know who is she 
Just someone who loves me
I know I can't get her
So I am hoping with the star
But she is so far
I am waiting days, months years 
Here falling my tears 
Here falling my tears 
Here falling my tears
My tears oh oh ah ah no no my Tears
I wanna get her near
But here's falling my tear
I want my eye to be clear
I don't worry
Cuz she is my fairy
But I am in hurry
Cuz i have to tell her sorry
My feelings my heart vains
She is giving me love pains
So I m crying with rains 
And I now I am drinking beer
And I am rubbing my tear
Ah ah oh oh noo my tear my tear my tear
My stress get a lose 
Her face like a rose
Its just my sadness
That she ain't my princess
I have no way left
So I wanna prayer I wanna prayer
But here falling my tear
My tear my tear 

[End]....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drugs

Fuck love fuck love.  I just want some xan.  My bitch yeah she my plug my bitch yeah she can fix. I want some fucking xan like abraelix Is t...